Monday, July 2, 2007

Time to Decide

Yep, it really is. But I did not think it would be this difficult. Yesterday, I got a call saying my appointment papers for the new employer was already available. Available for what?! I didn't even know it was a done deal, because I was waiting for a call back after I submitted my test work.
Boy do I have cold feet now. The appointment papers are now with me, waiting to be filled up. The thing is my re-appointment papers are also up for the BOSS' signature. And they're packing up and getting ready to move to the new office.

In truth, because of the unsystematic way they run the projects of the BOSS, it really is very frustrating. There, too, are the BOSS' whimsical ways. These are actually the factors that make me want to consider the change. But then there are the people I work with. Well, maybe I've already served my purpose in this office and it's time to move on. Tomorrow, I really must inform someone of the decision.

And booh, I hate being in this position... What I am now praying for is to be able to raise the necessary resources so that I needn't have to be in the service. With God's guidance, I hope things will fall into place soon.

No comments: